“In the days of his flesh, Jesus offered up prayers and supplications, with loud cries and tears, to him who was able to save him from death, and he was heard because of his reverence.”
This prayer small group/devotion is not an in-depth study nor a time of topical talk, but meant to be a beginning in (1) seeking God in greater measure, (2) growing in our giving glory to God, (3) walking closer with God, (4) living an authentic lifestyle pleasing to God, (5) interceding for the church, (6) praying for who are still apart from Christ.
Whether you live in Marshfield or you can only visit online, and regardless of the dates, you can join along with us.
Below I will link briefly weekly topics regarding prayer that we should ponder, study, pray about and even wrestle with. You will be able to download the PDF or read online and share with others. I will also be adding resource helps along the way.
Weekly Thoughts to Ponder
*Links added soon
- Recommended Resources on Prayer
- Week One: Do we see the need to ask?
- Week Two: God as the most elevated.
- Week Three: The will of God.
- Week Four: Reality, how shall we live?
- Week Five: Resolve and faith.
- Week Six: Interceding, to what end?
- Week Seven: Owning up to our own hearts.
- Week Eight: Can our prayers be hindered?
- Week Nine: Christ – the centrality of our eye.
- Week Ten: Waiting on God.
Continuation to TBD
Starting Tuesday nights, July 18th, 2017 at Faith Fellowship Church, Marshfield, WI.
If you wish to learn more, feel free to contact me.